Monday, July 13, 2009

Notes and Lopes

I hope your wondering what this is!!! This is the cutest little gift I have seen in a while! (while being a relative term in ink land) This little package is made from one 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of paper and the notes and lopes inside are made from half sheets of 4 different colored designer papers...
Undo the bow, and it folds out to 4 different pockets, on two different sides, making 8 pockets in all. I put 2 notes/lopes in each pocket making 16 note/lopes.

Here is a few of the note/lopes. I went to the local craft store and they had bunches of rhinestones for a buck...so...I had to use them of course! I stamped sentiments on the outsides and some images. Then I punched some little flowers and used the rhinestones to decorate.

Here is one up close. Sorry it looks a little blurry...I guess that is what happens when "I" re size things!
To make this cute little thing. You take your 8 1/2 by 11 paper, and fold it in half (hot dog wise), then you take each side and fold it in again so your paper is a W....unfold the last fold, and fold it under. So you have a really long paper, and the two ends are about an inch, with the designer paper out.
Then you fold the whole thing in half, (hamburger wise) and fold the two ends backwards, making another W. You can see in the second picture.... Now you have your 8 pockets.
The little note/lopes are made with 2 1/2 inch by 4 1/4 inch paper... you just fold them triple and cut the one end to a point, making an envelope. You can see the lope on the last pic...and the front of one there too. So each one is a mini note and lope.
Hope I made sense! If not, let me know and I will take pic's and walk you through it on here!
Keersten



No comments:

Post a Comment