Friday, July 3, 2009

Friends Card & Swap Card

I hosted a Black and White swap. This is one of the cards I received. My friend Shirley made this one. I haven't gotten the rest yet, but had to show this one to you. I really like Black & White cards. She said her punch on the bottom, the squares...is a punch from Creative Memories...Cool. I know the verse is from SU, and she has the same size inside, that says, Best Wishes.
This card is from my friend Joani,
Her mom makes the little crocheted flowers! I love them. If you want some, please visit her site and she can hook you up with some! Her mom makes several different colors and they are just adorable. I love how she accented this card with them! She always makes cool cards!
Sorry my share isn't something I made, but I thought you would enjoy them!
Keersten


No comments:

Post a Comment