Sunday, July 26, 2009

Color Challenge


Ok, I entered my first challenge today. It was a challenge from StampinUpLNStampers and the challenge was Pink and Black combo. Now you know that I am pink challenged. But these two cards are what I came up with.
The top card has a hole punched out of it, and then the top light pink layer is punched with the scalloped circle punch. The ribbon ties around it. I layered the inside with white, so that you could write in the card. The light pink (Pretty in Pink) I also put through my machine and used the StampinUp! embossing plates. This one is the swirls. I don't know if you can see it ok...
The second card is made from Rose Red and Regal Rose with a little Pretty in Pink and of course, black. I used the Petal Pizzaz and BoHo backgrounds. Its much prettier in person.
Anyways.. enjoy!
Keersten

No comments:

Post a Comment