Friday, July 31, 2009

Hippo Post!

Another Hippo post. I just love hippo's... while I was buying a hippo from Whimsy, I also knew about this hippo girl from WhipperSnappers. I had to get her too. I have a hippo Christmas ornament hanging in my craft room, that is of a ballerina hippo. Who thinks of these things? I am sure that my hubby is wishing no one did!!
Anyways, I mounted her tismorning and had to stamp her. Hope that you like her!
I am supposed to be working on a Christmas swap, and a Christmas in July Challenge... if you know me, you know, I really don't care for Christmas. Why can't we have Halloween in May? Now, that, is a fun holiday!!
So now you know some dirt on me. I'm not the Christmas type, I am the Halloweener type. My kids know this too, remember all of the baby kittens we had?
Well, two of the babies are black, and one is orange, one striped... Well, we have a black one named Spook... and a orange one named...Weenie. (short for Halloweenie..)
Well, if you know of any great hippo stamps... leave me a line letting me know!
Keersten

No comments:

Post a Comment