Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Good Morning!!

Good Morning!! I had to share a couple of cards I made last night. The first one is one that I cased from the SU files... Mine of course, is different..but I wanted to use my new circle set, plus my punch. I used an marvy punch for soooo long. I used to have to stand on it to punch my circles out. Well, I broke down the other day and searched and searched for an 1 1/4 inch punch. You have no idea how hard they are to find!!

But, I did find one! Now no more standing on the punch to get it to punch through paper!!


Then, my friend called me. She bought some pigs for her kids to do a 4H project with. They got cows, a lamb and a goat too.... Anyways, a very, very kind neighbor came over and said, I've got some tailings from my hopper... would you like them for pig feed? Of course they would! So, they got 10! Yep 10! Bags of feed for free for the pigs. So she asked me to write him a Thank You Note. So this is the little oinker I came up with!


Hope you are having a great day!

Keersten



2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah Keersten! I have some of those punches, I know what you mean!
    Great cards, as always!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joani!
    What will we do with all the standing punches?

    ReplyDelete