Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cased Punch...Sweet Pea

I was blog hopping the other day... I came across this blog by Andrea Walford and she has the cutest punched things ever!! This one was my favorite. She did a sweet pea! So, I totally cased her punchie... I had to make me a sweet pea!
It uses the large oval punch, punch two green
3/4 circle punch, punch 2 green, 1 flesh tone
And that's it! You sponge around the punches for color and depth, then the large oval, you cut the sides of it off and use them for the pea sides.
I stamped behind mine using the Priceless stamp set from SU!, and then I punched some little flowers out using the center of the flowers from the A Beautiful Thing stamp set...
Then I punched out all the letters using my Abigail quickutz...
You highlight with your white gel pen, and of course, the eyes are marker...
Its mounted on a white card, then purple DP...not sure where I got this, but I have a whole ream of it... (one sheet is good, 50 better??)
Hope you like my version!

Keersten

No comments:

Post a Comment