Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mini Purses!

Mini Purses! I had such fun with the larger ones (6X6) that when I went to Michael's and they had these little envies in the dollar bin, I grabbed 12 different colors. (there were 12 envies and 12 note cards in each pack) They are 3" X 3". These are a orange and a more mustard color...
This is inside of my orange one. I had to use some circles. They were calling! :o) They have the pullouts too, for photo's inside the envies.

Closer look at the circles...


Inside of the more mustard one.


The centers pull out of these too, for photos. These have larger pull tags on them.
I used the Delight in Life verse from SU on this one... Its hard to see in my professional photo!
My envie find came in Green Galore, Positively Pink, Real Rust, Creamy Carmel, Choc Chip, Close to Cocoa, Lavender Lace...12 different colors! I am excited to go and make more!
Hope you enjoyed these two!





No comments:

Post a Comment