Monday, July 27, 2009

Hippo Post!

You have to have a Hippo in your life! This one got from Whimsy. I had to. My friend Joani, well, she says she enabled me. She knows I love hippos, and she saw this one while blog hoppin... and well, I had to have him.
He shipped super fast, especially since he came from clear across the states to me! I am very happy to add him to the herd. I used my favorite color combo... green and purple... I used a flower/vine stamp from SU on the bottom of the card. I sponged colors in to fill it in. I wanted to put him in a big puddle. (but I haven't figured out how to make it look like I want...) And, of course, I had to stamp Happy.
My boys got me a Hippo for Christmas... his name is Happy. So, I made this card for them! (don't worry, he is stuffed...he sits on my pillow...)

Happy Hippo Day!
Keersten

No comments:

Post a Comment