Monday, April 26, 2010

Watercolor Crayons

I have this embossing folder from SU. I also have their watercolor wonder crayons! I love those little things! They are really fun to watercolor with. I used the paintbrush that has water in the handle, I also have another one that I put blender fluid in...these are all done with water.
I made 8 in total. They were really fun to watercolor...they just took off! The top one is blue and turquoise. Sorry they crop funny, when I don't scan and just take a photo...

I mounted them on black bazzil and then did ovals in the corner and used the word punch on the bottom and put two rhinestones or pearls, depending on the colors. This one is turquoise and plum.
This one's black and red.

This one's yellow and orange.

This one's orange and variegated.

This one is rust and coral...

This one is orchid and lavender.

This one's rose and summer.

When I used the embossing template, I turned the paper over, and watercolored on the flat side, with indentation. The embossed side is on the back. That is how I got the white in the lines.
Hope you like them!!



1 comment: