Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Card Swap Share

Ok, yesterday I was having a bad day. (I was also miffed at a so called friend...so forgive my being a crab!) So, today, aside from a migraine, I am having a swell day!!
I thought I would share with you my card swap I got! These guys are some are new at making cards, and some are old hat...I don't think you can tell the difference, they did a great job! I would let you know who made them, but they didn't put their names on them!
So, to start off, this cute little purse!
Here's her inside!
Then this one uses the new Vintage Vogue from SU...very nice!

I don't know where she got the flowers, but I really like them, and especially the fact that she took the time to sew around the vase. I don't sew on paper, so LOVE that!

This one is huge, and cute, and opens, and I just like it!

I love yellow. This is a cute baby card!

This card, however, is my favorite. I know, you shouldn't have favorites, but that only counts in kids right??

This one, the brown is such an unusual brown. I really like it too, maybe it is the large flowers....

So that was my swap I participated in. Hope you like them!!


1 comment:

  1. Keersten ~ those are great! What a fun swap to be a part of. I think that they are all great, thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete