Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ashlen's Book

My niece is getting baptized. So, because I make these books for other people, I am making her one too. I hope that she likes it. Her daddy told me her favorite color is Purple. Now her Nana tells me that her favorite color is Pink. Well, this is sort of in between.
I did a punch little girl. Ashlen has brown hair, so this little punchie does too. (Ashlen, has never been this still!)
Here is a close up of part of the book. I used some glitter designer paper and then I used my cuttlebug embossing folders to emboss the other letters. For the longer sheets, I just turned the embossing folder around, and embossed the second half of the paper.

Here is the last half of the book. I put rhinestones and ribbons all over it. I hope that it's girly!

Hope you like!


No comments:

Post a Comment