Monday, April 19, 2010

Paula Deen swap...

Ok, so I found this group on line and they were having a Paula Deen Recipe swap. Well, you know I love recipes! So I joined, only because of the strict guidelines of the swap. There had to be at least two layers...and layer your recipe if you could. A stamped image and designer paper plus and element. Ok. So I did mine. Here are my two... Pretty sure that I followed the guidelines of the swap.

So, in my mail today, I received the swap back. (there were 61 participants....) These are what I got back. I have to say, aside from a couple of them, I am very disappointed. Let me know what you think!! (I think I am just crabby today too...)
This one I like the bubble things. They are glass...


The one above, I liked...and I liked the cake and mixer elements on the one below...

The punch out is cute.

I thought the one below was really cute, the stamp especially...

Ok, on this one, I like the branch. :0)

The one below has nice elements...Good thought to where it was going....

This one, though, is my favorite. I sooooo love pears, and she did a really nice job.

This one has cool metallic paper...It makes me want to make something with it...

I really like this one too, I think that it has parts of an actual recipe card on it too...clever!

This cookie, I think I will have to make!

Well? I would love to hear your thoughts!


1 comment:

  1. Keersten ~ how cool! I love the recipie pages, but I just never join in the swaps. Thanks for sharing with us. I l♥ve Paula Deen.
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete