Monday, May 3, 2010

2 more Baptism books

This is Tate's book! I have never done a baptism book for a boy, so this was my first. I didn't want it to look poofy and girly, so I went and picked up some lacing cord. I had to learn how to do the lace for the side of the book!
I think it turned out ok! Then I tied them to the sides of the letters like I would have ribbon. I also used my new embossing plates...they were more boyish than flowers!
Here's a close up of the letters, there is two more of my new embossing plates too...

Tate has a cousin being baptized too, so here is her book. Her favorite colors were pink, green and yellow. I think that it turned out pretty cute too!

Here is a closeup of her and the letter "B".

And a closeup of the letters...

Hope you like!




No comments:

Post a Comment