Monday, April 12, 2010

On a recipe roll...

Hello!! I'm on a recipe roll right now... I have been getting May, and June ready, thinking about July, and I needed to get caught up on the recipe's the other designer makes. Now you know, I never make anything the way they make it, so if you want to see how she did her's, please visit the gallery over at ETM. Here is my version of her layouts...
This first one is French Dip Sandwiches. I really liked her bird!
And Mango Pie? Mangos are my favorite fruit, so I am definitely going to try this one out!!
Here is for Artichoke Rice Salad. I liked the funky colors she used. I thought that the bird was way cute too, she did the legs different than I did, but I think mine are funky like the design.
Here's you a close up of the birdy feet. I tied hemp to the hemp strands that were hanging.

This one is Garlic Rosemary Potatoes. I added the little bugs in the flower. I thought my center was a little too open, but I soo love the big flower!

Here's my bugs up close...

This one is Sprite Scones. Sounds good huh! Looks very easy to make too, will have to make some for the boys!

And last was a Spicy Sausage Dip. This one I make all the time, just never had a recipe for it. We love the dip, we even eat it on hoagie buns!

Well, hope you liked!!



No comments:

Post a Comment