Saturday, April 3, 2010

Disney Autograph Books

A friend was over the other day for me to do her hair, and she noticed a bunch of projects I was working on. So she asked me if I would make Disney Autograph books for her kids, as they are heading to Disneyland in a week or two. Of course! So here are the three books I made.

(*ok, I have to make a side note here. I went to a group LNS and asked if anyone had ever made autograph books before...I got quite a few responses and I looked at them all. They are all pretty similar to each other. We all want to make books like Disney, the original autograph book, see here and here but, in the crafting world, we know homemade ones are always the best! I like the one that my friend Monica made over at addalittledazzle that used the SU die, see her book here, but I didn't have her supplies...so I improvised. Mine uses the Spellbinders die for the shapes. The pages of mine are 4 inches big, the decorative paper is 3 1/2 square, and so far, mine are the only ones personalized with names!)
First is Lindsey, and she likes green and purple, so when I made the books, there is the Disney colors, Black, White, Red and Yellow, the other pages in this book are greens and purples.

Here is a sample of one of the inside pages of her book. One side is for autographs, the other side is for their pictures.

here is the back of the book, all of them are different, so not all of them have the same picture or pages in them.

Here is Nick's book. I used my cuttlebug and quickutz letters to make their names on the books.

Here is an inside page for Nick. All of the pages in the books are made up of Stampin Up papers. The characters came from things I got in the mail and cut out! His extra pages are Blue, Orange and Boy Green!

Here is Chloe's book. She is a pink and purple fan, so her extra pages are those colors. Her clip to hold them together has felt flowers too...

Here's an inside for her book.

Hope you like!





1 comment:

  1. I am taking my kids to disney world in three weeks!! How did you do these? I am in LOVE with them!!!

    ReplyDelete