Sunday, February 28, 2010

Deviled Eggs

A hundred deviled eggs. I have to say, although they are not good to eat in this case, they were really fun to make! Here is the pile of them.
First I punched out ovals, then I punched a really small scalloped circle out of so saffron paper. Line them all up, 28 at a time!
Then I stamped pepper, paprika and parsley flakes all over them!


Here is a little egg up close for you to inspect!


And here is what I did with them! I put them on this cute little recipe! I used my new punch from SU from their Saleabration... I used Vanilla for the background, and chocolate chip is the brown paper. The green is Old Olive. I found that designer paper one day, it was in my stash, I had enough to do 28 layouts! I joined in a recipe A-Z swap. This is my X page...


Hope You Like!!



1 comment: