Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Waterfall Scrapbook

I love making waterfall cards, and someone got the brilliant idea, to make one into a photo album! Yeah! I can do that! So, here is my first attempt at a waterfall photo album.
This is the front cover.
You open it normally, and here is the first two pages.
You pull a tab on the side, and the orange striped page turns open and reveals these next two pages.


Keep pulling the tab and these next two pages show up. I didn't print the whole second page on here, sorry about that...

Keep pulling the tab, and these two pages show up.

Pull the tab some more, and these are the last two pages in the album.

I wish you could see it up close, there is glitter and pop outs everywhere!! The light purplish paper you see with the tab, is the tab that you pull to make it a waterfall...

Here is the album open and you can see the back and front at the same time.
Hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment