Friday, January 15, 2010

Using your "stash"

Here's a couple of ATC's I did. I got to take out some old stamp sets that needed to be used. I used Artichoke, Chocolate and Coral for the first one and Coral and Ruby for the second one. I also used Crystal Effects on the second one to give it a little more something...
Then, from my "stash" I found this pink paper and the punch outs... I got them from a scrapbook swap quite some time ago, and well, sometimes you just got to dip into your "stash" and use what you have! The little heart and saying stamps were those giveaway stamps from TAC when you place an order of 30 or more... Pearls came from the dollar bin. :P
Same card, different punch out, and used rhinestones from the $ bin!


This one uses a stamp set that to me is not a valentine set, it is a spring set, but lo and behold, there was a heart in it... so out it came. (can you tell I'm making valentines???) I popped the middle heart up and then punched holes in the other two and tied a ribbon...
Find something in your "stash" to use today!!


No comments:

Post a Comment