Sunday, January 10, 2010

Couple of Cards for you!

I started this card for a challenge on LNS... however the challenge was ribbon. I was going to do so much, and then, it didn't happen. This card did instead. I already had the white center and the reddish frame cut out, so I needed to use them. I found this flower background paper and they matched, so went looking for a stamp set. I found the Baroque Motifs and started playing around.
I hate it when a card takes forever to make. That means I don't like it or where it's going. This one took me a loooong time. By the time it was finished, I considered tossing it, but then remembered that I had a box of rhinestones that might work.
I had to smudge the page up too, because the white was too white. I used a couple of browns on it and it matches pretty good.
Its ok now... but thought I would share it with you, not everything is the way you like it!
This one I like much better, except that it is brown. Not such a fan of brown, but I like how the card came out. I love Bohemian style!! (If I keep using it, it will grow on me right??)
Hope you like one!


No comments:

Post a Comment