Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"red" shares today..

I can't stop doing recipes. I love them! Here is another one that I did, I had to get this chicken stamp. He cracks me up. When something makes you smile...you do that! I had the chicken feet stamp from years ago, and they worked great with him! Hope he makes you smile too!
Ok, so am trying my hand at another pull out card. I love, love, love gumball machines! I have an old antique one from when I was a kid, it was the only thing I wanted for Christmas. I think I loved how you could put a penny in, and get a piece of gum that would last all day! Instant satisfaction! (yes, I was one of those kids who saved their gum too... I used to know all the verses to: "Does your chewing gum lose it's flavor on the bedpost overnight?") So, when SU came out with a gumball stamp, hmmm...guess who owns it now?
Here is the card closed, and down below, is the card open.

Sorry for the scan, but you get the idea! Hope you like my gumball machine!



No comments:

Post a Comment