Sunday, January 17, 2010

Recipe Binder

Over at ETM where I am designing recipes.... there is a new album to make! You can buy it in a kit and she shows you step by step how to create the cover of your album and then how to make the dividers and such. I am going to show you what I did for the cover... (sorry, I never follow directions, I always do my own thing... HOWEVER.... her design is really,really cute! You will have to go there and see it!) Anyways, marching to my own drum, here is my front of my album.
Here is the back of the album, I always make a back cover. I hate to see it bare! There is enough material in your kit to make a back cover and then some, quite a bit of stuff in it!!

Here is the album lying open so you can see that I even decorated the spine of it! No nakedness here!
Hope you like it, tomorrow, I will show you what I did for the divider pages...



1 comment:

  1. oh, oh, oh, *stuttering* I I I have to have it!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete