Saturday, March 21, 2009

TuTu's




I can't believe it's Saturday nite!! But it is. I had to teach school Friday, thus, no post. Today I worked on the TuTu's for Maddie's class and I finished them! Her class gets the multi colored skirts, that is what they picked out.


The pink skirt, is one I made to sell. I thought it was pretty and it makes me wish I was 6 again to wear one and not look silly.


ALTHOUGH... my SIL to my nieces who got one for Christmas... she made the girls take them off and then SHE tried them on. So, I guess I'm not the only one who wants to be little when I see a fluffy skirt!


Hunter...new story... got two pocket knives for his birthday. Now, you have to know Hunter, he is well, a very active child. He also has no pain receptors...or if he does, haven't been turned on. To testify to this, we have been to the ER over 16 times... remember, he turned 9... SO. I'm fixing dinner and he comes running in the house crying. I know you're going to ground me from my knives! I turn to look at him and he is holding his hand. I ask him what did he do? He says, I stabbed myself. He wouldn't let go of his hand, he was afraid he would bleed everywhere. (it was only band aid worthy...)


So Jade, my valedictorian child, he says. Hunter, I am going to buy you a book. Its going to be called, Pocketknives for Dummies. His dad says, what is that son, a stick? Hunter didn't think it was funny, and he seriously wants the book now.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Tutus. Still chuckling over the "pocket knives for dummies"

    ReplyDelete