Monday, March 23, 2009

Dragonflies


Hey. Me again. I joined in a swap, it was dragonflies, since that is one of my favorite things, and I collect all stamps with them on, I couldn't wait to make this card.

Unfortunately, you can't see all the colors really well. It kinda blended on the scanner. But the background is sponged orchid opulence, possitively pink and pretty in pink.

Hope you like it.
Today is short, because I am tending my friends twins and little boy. I call him Squirty. He is almost 3. He doesn't talk much, but is a cutie! I have to get them ready for school and the day, the girls go to kindergarten at noon...Their mom is having surgery on her hand...
SO, the short post.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, Keersten ~ I love this. I think that it turned out cool!

    I don't know what it's like to have little ones, it's been a long while!!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete