Monday, March 23, 2009

Snow Again??


Yep. It is snowing again out there. Just when you think the sun might poke through and you can hang your laundry on the line again... That is one of my favorite things to do, crazy I know, but I love to hang the wet clothes on the line, smell the cool air and bring them in again when they are all warm from the sun and smelling fresh... I'm just going to have to wait awhile to do it.

Several months ago, there were two black wolves outside when my boys were waiting for the bus. I reported them to F&G, and even got a picture of them, although it is very small. They saw the picture, but you could tell, they didn't really believe me. WELL. A mile from my house they found the two of them. They had killed a goat and a dog. They found they were living in the knowles above where I live. SO now we have to be really careful incase they are coming down this way for food!

Haven't done much today, our electricity has been off since 5:50 tismorning til 2:00 this afternoon. So will try to get more stuff done tomorrow.

Pic is of one of my favorite slider cards.

1 comment:

  1. OH NO not the "S" Word!!! Sorry you are having more Winter!! Good to see you on Blogger, girl!! I will be back DAILY!!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete