Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mornin


Good Morning. Hope your day is well! Mine has started out great. The sun is shining and the dogs are out sniffin!

Hunter's party seemed to go well, he only got to have two friends, but that is about all I can handle. He had fun. His brother Jade, managed to get to a friends house. The were hunting mice. The snow has melted some and they take a hose and stick it down the mouse holes and wait for a mouse to pop up, then they pop it on the head. (boys are so sick. but I love them anyways.)

Here they are on a snow drift in front of the house.

I'm getting busy today. I am making TuTu's. I made some for my nieces for Christmas. When my friend came over and her daughter Maddie saw them, she was, Oh, Keerst, I want one! So I made Miss Maddie one too! Now Maddie is a twin and when I called over to their house to get a measurement for the band, Abbie was screaming, I don't want no stinkin skirt. Needless to say, Abbie did not get no stinkin skirt. But, Maddie wore her's to dance practice and to make a story short, I am making skirts for all of the girls in Maddie's class. They are Pink, Yellow and Purple and when I finish them, I'll post so that you all can see!

Have a great craft day!

No comments:

Post a Comment