Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hunter's Birthday!




Today is Hunter's birthday. He is my baby, and he is 9. I so can't believe that. He is so excited to be older. I don't have a problem with me getting older, but dang. It's been 9 years since a baby has been in my home.


I might need to buy a new dog....(hubby says that's what I do when I am baby hungry... we have 3 basset hounds right now...7 chickens, 2 rabbits, 4 frogs, and at present, 5? cats..) I had better stay away from the pound today.


The calendar I posted, its a reverse of the calendars I made earlier. The calendars measure 12 by 12, the header on them is 6 by 12. Each pocket has a pull out that you can write the birthdays or anniversary's on. I made 18 of them for Christmas and sold them. If you would like one, I'll gladly make one for you, in your favorite colors. I sold them for $20.00 free ship!


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment