Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Sunday Post







I can't believe its been so long since I posted. Well, maybe I can. I went to the movies with my Hubby on Friday, (our date day) and then Saturday, I canned strawberries all day. Posted pic's so you could see. I made 6 batches of jam, froze a bunch of berries and then canned pie filling. Got 14 quarts of pie filling. I had 4 flats of strawberries. Our neighbor is a fruit broker and he was selling the flats for 8 dollars each. Not bad price considering at the grocery store, they were 3 bucks for a quart of them.



We went to the pound too, oh. I should stop myself from going, but I have to see the poor babies. There was this little girl in there, (basset) she was a barking up a storm, so hubby said, no. we can not spring her! Shoot. I would have, still might. So, I included a card made with my Buster Basset stamp!
P.S. Saw Happenings, good show! Saw Monster vs. Alien in 3D, also good show!!



Happy Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment