Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Back to Normal


Well, its back to normal. My own home, my own kids. You have no idea how someone else's kids wear me out! I really love them, but I am a freak when it comes to making sure that everyone is ok, no one is doing something they shouldn't. They are like, AWEEE, Aunt Keerst, why can't we go outside and ... there is always something they want to be doing than what we were doing. But we made cookies and I cleaned up the house, got baths, ate, etc...

I'll give you an example why I go insane... We were all outside, they were jumping on the tramp, they have one that is level with the ground. Abbie says, everyone off! Then she backs clear up to the dropoff of the yard...and takes off running towards the tramp. Watch this Aunt Keerst she says and I have a small heart attack as she launches herself into the air, head first, which barely misses the metal bars of the tramp. She flips over, lands skidding, on her stomach, asking, how was that? I said great job! I'm freezing, we are going into the house! AWEEE, Aunt Keerst, why can't we...

The pic I am sending in today, is of a recipe card I made for a recipe book I have. I joined in a club at expressthemoment.com you can join monthly for scrap kits, card kits or recipe kits. I am doing the recipe one, and I made this one to fill in a blank page I had.

Its my favorite banana bread recipe. Works everytime. You can even use it for pears, peaches or applesause. Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment