Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!











Hey, It's St. Patrick's Day! You gotta love this day. So I am sending you some pic's of items that are green. The little Leprechan, I carved him in rubber. I didn't have any St. Patrick's day stamps and my friend Joani, sent me a card, it had a little head like his, so I carved me one so I would have one. Hope you like him.




The other green card, I stamped in green, embossed with clear. Then I rubbed the whole page with pigment black ink, and covered the whole page in clear embossing powder again, and embossed, the leaves popped out. I liked it, hope you do too.








Now, the Color pictures. Those are from my son, Hunter. He brought home the paper yesterday for the leprechans. I thought it was so cute that he used the corner for a bookmark. I have to scrap this one!! The leprechans came last night. They turned the eggs and milk at our house green, and left little green coins everywhere. Last year, they painted the boys's toenails green!








Something funny yesterday, well, funny to me. Hunter was vacuming, and the light was on the vacume and it wasn't sounding good. So I showed him how to open it to change the bag. He was so, OH Mom! How Heavy Is This?? Yes Hunter, when the bag is full of dirt, it's heavy. No wonder the floor wasn't looking clean and he could hardly lift the vacume to put it away on the shelf!!








Well, Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you! I am off to finish, the Corned Beef and Cabbage!

No comments:

Post a Comment