Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day to everyone! I thought I would share my valentine with you! I Love, Love, Love Carnations! They are my most favorite flower and hubby got me some for I heart you day!!
Here is the bouquet, I am not a great flower arranger...I can do anything else, I'm pretty sure! But flower arranging is not my thing, so I did my best. In case you wonder why there isn't any baby's breath, greenery.. that, I do not like, so hubby indulges me, with just carnations!
Here is my Hunter. The night before his class had a valentine party, he says, Mom, as he is heading for bed... I am supposed to have a valentine box for tomorrow! Mom has a cow. So he ran downstairs, got an old Stampin UP box from the pile, pulled out the white butcher paper and the scissors and tape. We wrapped the box in the paper, and I cut a hole in the top of it for him. I said, you know what it looks like? A tic tac box. So, he said! YEAH!!! Got his markers and crayons and went to town. I think that he did pretty good!! (notice its the "big pack") The kid cracks me up! He had a great party too!

So I hope you are having a happy valentines!!


1 comment:

  1. Love those flowers! Lucky girl!
    Looks like your creativity flows with your son too! How cute ~ and in a pinch too!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete