Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Busy, Busy!!

I've been working. I really have! However, I can't really show you anything I've done yet. You'll have to wait, and unfortunately, I am not sure for how long! How's that for a teaser? Well, in the meantime, I ordered a stamp set from my friend Joani! I thought the little girls in it were so cute, I couldn't resist! So here is one of them.
I colored her with pencils and gamasol. I got that new punch from SU, but need to take punch 101 to figure it out to do it right...so sorry for the mess...
Here is what else I've been up to!! Isn't he cute! He is 5 months old, I am watching him this week for a friend while her mom is gone on vacation!
His little chair cracks me up. He loves to sit in it. You just hand him toys in it and he thinks he is a big man!


A rare moment. This baby doesn't nap!!! Yesterday I got him to take about a half hour nap during the day, then the phone woke him up! Cute milk monster huh!!


Have a great one!



2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness Keersten! I love that card! I so need that set now!! And how the heck did you do that punch? I'm still trying to figure it out ~ did you get the corner one too?

    Look at that precious baby! They are all so sweet at that age.
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that would probably help my corners! I didn't know they had a corner one! I will have to check it out.

    He is a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete