Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Challenge Card

I am trying my hand out at a Challenge Card. I combined it for two challenges. The first challenge was over at LNS and it is for Butterflies. I got that new die/embosslit template from SU and had to use it...The second challenge was from CMBH and it was for Pink/Black/White combo. So, I used my "Surf's Up!" stamp set and stamped a bunch of surfboards to make the flower petals.
To do the center of the flower, I used a neat technique from Carol Anne. You can see how she makes them from her blog. Basically what you do is punch the scalloped circle punch, crunch up the circles and re-assemble them together to make a 3-D flower. I like it!
Here is a closer look at my flower for you.
Hope you like!!




3 comments:

  1. I love this card!I love the flower petals and the scrunchy flower!! AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I think I will have to CASE it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love to know how you made the black flower, is that the scallop circle??? Beautiful! Thanks for sharing, Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

    ReplyDelete