Thursday, February 25, 2010

They Say Its Your Birthday...

So, my son has to make a cake and decorate it with his dad for the Scout Blue & Gold Banquet. He was all excited to make one. His brother designed one on the computer and mom had to bake the cake. Dad had all sorts of ideas. He was going to make a campfire out of pretzels, he was going to have wolves and bears on it... Hunter had other ideas. See, Momma's birthday fell on the day of Blue & Gold. So Hunter wanted to make a birthday cake for mom!
Here is his creation! My birthday cake!
Here's the view looking down. I love it! (And it's Red Velvet Cake, with cream cheese frosting!)

I woke up tismorning to hearing their little horns toot, toot! Hubby had given them party horns, and decorated the living room for me. He even found streamers with Hippo's on them!
He got me a stamp set and wheel, and paid for me a trip to a scrapbooking day next month! Yippee!! My mom & dad sent me the purple carpet, (for my stamp room) and a wool red coat.

My neighbor brought me over this bouquet of flowers, and a baby puppy to hold! I got to smell puppy breath!! He was soooo cute.

One of my best friends brought over this purse for me. In it was a lavender diffuser, jammies, post it notes, socks, candy, shave gel & glitter shimmer dust! All in Purple!

I am going to have to take a picture of the card I got from Hubby and the boys. I am still giggling about it. I also got a princess crown to wear for the day!!
So yep!! I am soooo spoiled! (Hubby's taking me to lunch today too, and to a movie!!)
I might even get some time in to finish some layouts I've been working on.... Hee, hee!!!
Hope your day is as good as mine so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment