Friday, February 19, 2010

Cupcakes!

My favorite thing. Recipes! Here is a cuppy cake one for you! I had a lot of fun making a cupcake and then decorating it!
Here's a closeup of the strawberry. I used a quickutz for this one. But to do the seeds, I used a 3D product I got in a swap one day... I shaded him with chalks, same with the cupcake.
Here is the 3D product I used. I belonged to a group where we used to do surprise boxes for each other every once in a while. In one of my boxes, there was this product. Its cool, but I didn't know what I would do with it. So it has hung out in my stamp room for a while. I made these layouts for the cupcakes, and thought, that strawberry needs something, but I don't want to go and punch out more strawberries in yellow, just to get the seeds... then I remembered! It was perfect!


Hope you like! And by the way, the cupcakes are great too! You'll have to make them!


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh!! I NEED this, you know that! I tried to sign up for that swap on SCS but I need to be approved to swap first, they changed their rules since I last swapped!

    Oh Keersten, I need that cuppy cake! Where did you get it? How'd you do it?? Ahhh!!

    GREAT job, as always!!
    Hugs,
    Joani

    ReplyDelete