Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Remember that paper you just had to buy?

Well, this is paper that I just had to buy. It has been in my stash for several years. My friend asked me to make her mom a clock for Christmas. Hmmm.... so down I went to the creation room! I was putting it off. (But Thanksgiving is in two days!) I am one who usually has all of her Christmas shopping done, wrapped, by October. Sheesh. I am sooooo behind this year. So enough of putting it off. There was the paper. I really, really liked the paper. So much in fact, I don't really want to send the clock off. Wonder if beyond, beyonds, I happened to purchase another sheet of it...
Nope. That is the rule you know. You must always purchase two of everything. Too bad I didn't have this rule a couple of years ago! (I do now for just such occurrences, also, if you are scrapbooking, you want to make a two page layout... you need two sheets...don't be frugal on me!)
I had to catch up on a couple of ATC swaps I was in.

And, I finished up the one set of Christmas cards... don't worry. I have already finished 4 other sets of cards.... just deciding if I need to make a few others....
But, I have 3 more clocks to make. So tune in, I'll get them done as soon as I can!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have my address. I want a card! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete