Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Help with Santa Post

Ok, needing some of your help people! I am making a Christmas Card. Here's the deal, I like the picture. I like it inked up. I like the corners...
The problem. . . They just don't look right to me. The envelope that the card is going into, is the light green you see on some of the cards. So, what I need you to do, is tell me which one you like best, and what improvements or problems you see with it.
Thanks mucho!!
Top card is Number 1 (red corners)

This is Number 2 (light shimmery green, same as envies)

This is number 3 or red face...


This is number 4. (shimmery green with shiny green band)
Leave me a comment with your input! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. How about putting the pic on a red or maroon card with white snow flakes on the red or maroon card and keep the red and green corners.

    ReplyDelete