Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Final Santa Card

After much debate, this is the new card that I came up with. I had quite a few emails, responses giving me their opinion. For this I thank you very much!
So, I used some of the suggestions, and I think the result is much better!
A few said the brown was too depressing. So, I changed the brown top and base, to green. I then used the same green on the corner. I added green rhinestones to even it out.
Also, on the green piece on top, I embossed it, instead of crimping. That way it was all an even design.
I changed the Merry Christmas to green to, instead of black. The background has green snowflakes stamped into it also.
Hope you like the finished one!



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the finished product! It's classy and nostalgic with a sweet vintage twist. :-) You are sooo talented! (removed my first comment because I couldn't spell nostalgic hahaha!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very talented! We must get together! ANd I have laughed and laughed.... yes, we are related.... I never make one of anything either!!

    ReplyDelete