Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2nd Clock

Here is the second clock that I made. The top photo is of the finished clock. The second photo is the prototype? I made it first, and didn't like it, so I started over and made the top clock. Looks better to me. You can see the little kids instead of them competing with the background.
The lady I made the clock for, has 13 grandkids. I thought I could get them all on the clock, because 2 of them are twins... but I didn't like that they didn't get their own number, because the girls are so different. Then, I decided that the baby that was just born, well, she could have the center of the clock.

My girlfriends kids are in here, and when I gave the clock to her, her kids couldn't wait to find themselves! Each one of them did, even Squirty, who is three! Her oldest boy is the the redhead with glasses...

The second oldest boys is the blondie at 3 O'clock, spiky hair. He said, Keerst, my hair isn't that spiky! (Yes, Kobe! It is!) Abbie, one of the twins, is at 6 O'clock, with the long bright red pig tails.

Her twin, Maddie, is the strawberry blond curly headed one next to her...

There's Squirty at 9 O'clock, with the strawberry spiky hair! He said, "Dat me! Huh! Dat me Earst!"
It was fun to do, and challenging, to make all the kids and make them look like they were supposed to look - only in punch art form!
Anyways, hope you like! Working on clock #3!


No comments:

Post a Comment