Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Card Parts Swap

This is what came in the card kit! Everyone signed up and
sent something different in.
First card I made.

Second Card I made...His coffee steam is fibers from
the kit!
Remember I told you I co-hosted a swap were everyone signed up for different elements of a card? Like paper, dp, images, embelishments....well, we got our packets, and I got to busy making a couple of cards from my packet!



The little girl's bow got mashed in my scanner...but, I think it still looks ok, you get the idea. I also colored her with the Gamasol Technique. I cut the words from a DP someone sent, and the outside top note and scallop punch is also DP someone sent in.



My second card...I like it best. Not because of color or anything, I actually don't like gray. BUT. I thought it was fun to put the shaker behind the word today. It is filled with blue irridensent confetti someone also sent. The little moose was actually sitting in a comfy chair, and I cut him out and sat him on the Y. The swirl was sent by someone and I cut it out of a different DP. I also colored him using the Gamasol.



Hope you like them! I can't wait to see what others have come up with!! I have two more cards in mind with the items I have left!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I would not have recongnized these cards as ones from the "kit"! I guess my creative mojo needs some tuning up...
    Great job - love the shaker and how you used other elements.

    Hugs, Blingy Betty

    ReplyDelete