Wednesday, April 22, 2009

3 More Cards from Card Swap

Here is my owl card! I never thought I would use an owl, but he is cute!
He is a little blurry, because his eyes are clear bobbles that someone sent
and then there are the copper rivets on the ribbon that make it stand out.
Although the cherries on here look black, they are actually confetti that
is hot pink! It really makes the card sparkle! For the background someone
sent in a leaf that was cut out with a cuttlebug?/cricket? anyways, I took
it and sponged pink over it to make my background. I did the same with
the owl card, but in brown.
The little rabbit was so cute! To bad scanning doesn't make it clear
and sharp! The big flowers are from some DP someone sent in and they
have glitter all over them. I didn't need to do it! I actually cut them
out from the paper, and placed them on my card, in the exact position that
they were already in. I just wanted to see the yellow card underneath.
Well, that is what I have come up with in the kit so far. I still have
one more piece of cardstock and more images still, so could have another
card sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment