Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday Evening Post


Hello! I'm kinda excited today. I got the second to the last package for a swap I am co-hosting. In this swap, everyone signed up for a certain element to make a card. Then they are all sending me the items, I put them in a kit and send them out. Then everyone makes a card(s) with what is in the kit. We all post them and have a contest to see who was most creative, or who's card we all like the best!

It has been fun seeing everything that comes in and how things match or don't match and wondering what people are going to come up with!

I am in the swap too, so I will post my cards when I get them done!

Also, my son came home from math the other day, and had this really cool thing that he made out of paper in his class. The challenge was to get the thing they made, to make shapes, you can make a triange, a square, a diamond, a pentagon, a hexagon, 7 sides and a octagon. So, of course I had to make one! I am now experimenting with decorated papers and it. When I get them all done, I will post them for you. It is kinda a little addicting to play with! It is a ring, made up of 8 papers and you connect them all together and they slide in and out around themselves.

I know, promises promises of posts to come!

Well, the pic posted is of my puppies. I have purebred Bassets. The bottom one is Beau, he is my personal pup and he is lemon and white. The top one, is Annie, she is Hunter's dog. And the one in the middle, is Lonesome. He is one of the puppies from Annie and Beau, and he belongs to Jade. He has the cutest freckles on his nose! I love Bassets and collect Basset stamps. I have always had a Basset dog, since I was around 8 years old.


1 comment: