Saturday, March 12, 2011

Three new recipes...

I have three new recipes for you. Its been a weird couple of weeks!! My computer has some rare problem that no one can figure out. Hmm. Well, at least the internet is working right?? For that I am grateful!
So here is the first one, it is one that I "redid" from my friend who designs recipes too. Its for Tortellini Soup. I haven't tried it yet, but am going to!
This next one is also from her that I 'redid'. I liked the laceup thing. So I am going to have to figure out a recipe for sale that has that.
This is the last one. I didn't 'redo' this one. Least I don't think I did! :) It was printed on vellum, and placed over the flowers. I re-wrote all of the recipe with my marker so you could read the recipe because mine was really faded. Then I outlined, dotted and checked the flowers in the back so that you could see them better on the vellum.
Hope you like! Give them a try!



No comments:

Post a Comment