Monday, March 21, 2011

A few more Wallet Address Books

I thought I would show you a few more of the wallet address books I was making. And maybe run it down for you how to make them.





1. Punch out a top note die cut. I emboss mine with embossing folders.
2. Cut the main body of the address book. It is 3 3/4 by 8 1/2.
3. Score the main body at 5 3/4 and 5 1/4. This is the center of the wallet.
4. Take strong adhesive and after folding top note in half chubby wise, adhere 1/2 of top note to the wallet.
5. Cut coordinating designer paper to 3 1/2 by 5 inches. The smaller designer paper on the front measures 2 1/2 by 4 inches. Adhere them to the front of the wallet, where the top note will fold over on.
6. On the inside, I took a 5 1/2 by 3 inch cello bag. (from Stampin UP!) I cut it in half, well sort of, I cut the closed end to 2 inches. The other piece of bag, I glued the bottom of it, then folded it over and glued it to make another little bag 2 1/2 inches long.
7. Run both little bags through your xyron to put adhesive completely on the backs.
8. Cut a one of the designer papers in two pieces, 3 by 2 1/2, and 3 by 3. Fold each of them down 1/2 inch. These are going to go into the little bags.
9. Put adhesive on the backs of the small designer papers, and place them in the bags. Peal off the xyron backing, and place in your wallet on one side. (in my photo, I used cardstock, but found that the designer paper lays flatter.)
10. Glue your mini notebook, (or sticky notes) to the other side of the wallet.
11. Cut a piece of cardstock the same color as your wallet, about 1 inch wide, and 2 inches long. Score it every 1/2 inch. Fold it so that it makes a little opening you can place your pen, and glue it inside the wallet next to the center fold.
12. Decorate the top of your wallet. I used the scallop punch, the big floral punch and some rings I found at walmart that I cut the finger hold off, sanded and glued on. My leaves are all from the SU blossom punch.
13. Take a small piece of velcro and where the top note folds down, attach it so that it will stay closed.
14. On the center of the wallet, punch two holes, and place grommets in them. Tie a ribbon to finish.

Scroll down to the next post, if you need help where the placement goes, or is something isn't clear in the instructions. And if all else fails, you can email me! :)

Hope you like!


No comments:

Post a Comment