Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Address Wallets

A while back, my friend Joani sent me a cute little wallet she made. I loved it. I thought I could make some, but make them different than hers. So here is my version. I did an address wallet!
This is what it looks like on the outside.
Here's closer up of the front of it. I used the top note for the flap. Different punches for the design. It is closed with a velcro tab.
When you open it, on the one side, is a gel pen, and a miniature tablet.
On the other side, there is a little cello bag, you put stamps in the one bag.
And address labels in the other bag.
I made these because I am always mailing things to people, and I can never find my stamps, and I never have any address labels and am always having to write them long hand. (gasp!:)) I thought it would be handy!
Hope you like!



3 comments:

  1. What a cute and clever Idea!
    Love your design of it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and would make great gifts Do you have a tutorial ? or a video on how you made them ?

    ReplyDelete