Thursday, March 3, 2011

March Recipes!


Here is March Recipes! This first one is for Mexican Crockpot Chicken. It is soooo good. I love it. I make it all the time. Sorry the picture got put on the top. I haven't really figured the editing stuff with this yet. I am just glad that the picture got put on! I made mine into enchiladas. It has already come out of the crockpot! You can copy the picture to put on the back of your recipe!
For the page, I punched out the three butterflies and embossed them with cherry blossoms, words, and polka dots. I got teal rick rack and put it all together.


This second recipe is for Parmesan Bacon Peas. It is really English Peas, with bacon added. Everything is better with bacon right?? These so are!! I got a new die with a cute nest and eggs. Then I found a die with the bird. I think they look ok together. Then, when I had my SU party, I got a free punch of the bird and branch. So I punched out the branch to put under the nest.
Green for St. Patrick's Day!!


Here is a picture of the peas in the skillet, so you can see what they look like.


Hope you like!



No comments:

Post a Comment