Friday, March 25, 2011

Candy Wrapper Die from Stampin' UP!

Ok, so first, this is a bite of our chocolate peanut butter cupcakes! Had to show you that!
Here is a bunch of them. Had fun making them, and the peanut butter frosting, is worth eating by itself!
So, I got asked to do a table decoration for a get together at church the other night. I wanted to use my new Candy Wrapper Die from SU. Only I couldn't figure out how to make the ends close, so I wrote to my friends at LNS, and they helped me out! SO I made a little pile of them for treats for each seat. Purple of course!
Here is my table, er, part of it. I went and got metallic balloons, and dark purple helium ones, and had them floating out of the top of the centerpiece. I also had purple glasses, and silverware. I just didn't get a picture of it when I finished. :(
Here is a close up of my fishbowl! It has streamers, presents, candy wrappers with candy inside, blowers, balloons and hats!
Can see a little better here maybe!
Anyways, I think it turned out ok, and the ladies loved their little candy treats!
Hope you like!




1 comment:

  1. Loved the photos. Will you share the recipes for the chocolate cupcakes and peanut butter frosting. They looked so good and licking my computer screen just won't work. I also loved your address wallets. They were beautiful, colorful and practical. My email is cmjnm@mac.com if you are sharing recipes.

    ReplyDelete