Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Things I've been working on... recipe/ monthly organizers

Here's a couple of the things I've been working on.  They are recipe or monthly organizers.  Here is a couple of them, this one is mint and chocolate.
 This one is red...
 This one is teal and chocolate...
 Hot pink and Hot green...
 Chocolate and pink...
 Here's the inside.  They are 6 by 6, and you open them up.  Inside is these pockets.  When it is closed, if the ribbon is a thick one like this one, I close them with Velcro.  If it is a skinny ribbon, I close it by tying it in a bow on the side. 
 See how the pockets fold out?  They are made from envelopes.  Cool huh!  I have tab dividers too, that match that will go with them. 
 Here's the hot pink/green inside.  I made 10 of these for the craft fair.
Tell me what you think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment