Monday, December 13, 2010

BF Gifts

Each year I make something for my BF.  This year I signed up to make a wall plaque for her.  When it came, it was not what I ordered.  I was really mad.  Really mad.  So hubby said, go and order it yourself (someone else had did the ordering the first time...)  So I did.  Luckily, she has a mother in law, and so I made the first one for her mil.  This one on top, is for my friend.  Her living room is green and purple, the vinyl is purple!
 This is the one that I didn't like.  I made it for the mil... Its nice, but not the writing I wanted.  It turned out pretty nice though!
 Then, I tried to learn to make something new.  She has twin girls, so I was going to make some hair bows for them.  I tried to make these, but I think that they look a lot like cow pies....:)  However, the one little girl was very pleased with them and squealed when she saw them, so cow pie or not, they were well liked!!
I got my things done for the craft fair, I will have to show you and tell you all about it.  but not today, I still have a headache!!!
Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment