Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Cards!

I've been busy.  Really busy.  I've been doing things for a craft fair.  In the meantime, I've had a lot of Christmas cards to make for people.  So I thought I would show you them, just cause!
 Here are the first ones.   I got the pattern from someone on line, and I am sorry to say that I don't know who it was to give the credit to. (sorry!)
 here is the second batch, I used my cuttlebug for the embossed backgrounds.  I used that flower fluff stuff for the tip of the hat.
 Here's the third batch.  These ones are easel cards....
 Inside...
 This was the plain card.  I needed a break!
 Here's another batch...used the cuttlebug again.
 And this was the last batch...they were easel cards too...
 inside...
Hope you like!
Keersten

No comments:

Post a Comment