Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Craft Booth

Remember I did my craft fair on the 11th?  Well, here is what it looked like and what I did.
Here is an outside view of the left hand side.
 A close up of the right hand side.
 This was in front of the left hand side.  I put odds and ends in there that I was selling, like stamp sets and things.
 Here is the back wall, I had this to show the albums I can make.  I didn't have time to make up albums to sell, so I took orders.  I got one order.
 Here are my gift card holders.  You can put a gift card in the center of them in the little holder part.
 My organizers... I sold 5 of them...
 Pretzel sticks
 Scooby Doo bones!  Covered in carmel and chocolate!
 The snowman poop and reindeer poop.  The reindeer poop all sold out, 3 left of the snowman.  I took 10 of each kind.
 York Patties in a bag, and single mint sandwiches.  The York patties sold out...
 Wassail in a tube, and water with flavor packets...  I sold several waters, but everyone had bottled water, weird I know!!  I have about 5 tubes of wassail left too.
 Here are my cake balls!  I did three flavors, but they sat me next to a candy booth, and then the first booth when you came in was a baked goods booth for the local cheerleaders...
 My milk cartons and hot chocolate tubes.  The mint sold out, the peppermint have 2 left. I took 10 each of them also.
So that is what my booth looked like.  It was fun to do, I just wish that there had been more people there, there was no advertising, so only the community there came.  So I did really well considering!!!
Hope you like! 
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!


1 comment:

  1. You would have done well at the Bonneville Craft Show that's for sure. I have the lady in charge of it's email info if you are interested in trying out that fair next year. There's like a year waiting list, so you may wanna get on it soon if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete